Transcript Requests

Current seniors should submit transcript requests for college applications through Naviance.

Parents of current students
 may request unofficial transcripts or report cards by email to Mrs. Harkey.

Alumni of Liberty Common High School may request transcripts by completing this form. Completed forms should be emailed to Mrs. Harkey.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.